How It Works
What’s An NFT?
In simple terms, an NFT (non-fungible token) is a digital asset (e.g. artwork, music, writing) that gets “minted” and stored on a virtual ledger called a blockchain. Once the asset is recorded on the blockchain, it keeps an unalterable record of everyone who has owned the NFT, and it keeps the NFT from ever changing. NFTs have created a way for digital assets to become collectibles, which can be easily bought, sold, and traded in the marketplace.
How Does It Work?
You can purchase NFTs on our site using credit card. Just click ‘add to cart’ the NFT you want to purchase and go through the checkout process as you would in any other e-commerce store. Our NFTs are minted on the Wax exchange, so you’ll need to create a “wallet” to receive and store your NFT. You can either provide your Wax wallet information during checkout, or you can provide it to us at a later time.
How Do I Create a Wax Wallet?
- Go to https://on.wax.io/wax-io/
- Click on “Create a Wallet” on the top right corner
- Enter an email and password, or existing social media account
- Once your wallet is created, it will redirect you to your wallet dashboard
- On the top right corner, you will see your wallet address that includes 5 alphanumeric characters followed by “.wam”. This is the address you will need to provide during checkout (or after the purchase) so that we can transfer your NFT to your account.
- Once the NFT has been transferred to your wallet, you will be able to view your NFT when you click on “NFTs” on the left side of your Wax dashboard page.
When Will I Receive My NFT and Physical Card/Product?
You will have your NFT in your wallet within five (5) business days once the NFT campaign ends, provided that you send us your Wax wallet address. If you didn’t submit it at the time of purchase, please fill out our redemption form.
Domestic deliveries for your physical card/product typically take 5-10 days once shipped. International deliveries may take up to 4 weeks. Customs charges may apply for international orders. These import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.